TO SEE OR NOT TO SEE
Danvoy’ is an intrepid hero of our times who braves the rubber bands and paper clips of outrageous fortune. He battles against and befriends objects, both real and imaginary, in a series of hilarious sketches that reveal his flawless mime technique and fertile imagination.
« To see or not to see » is an entertainment show with visual sketches. For all publics. Duration: 75 minutes.
- Staging :
- Didier De Neck
- Stage setting :
- Jean-Louis Danvoye.
- Sound setting :
- Chris Devleeschouwer with the participation of Bernard Massuir
- Light engineering :
- Xavier Lebrun et Yvan Harcq
- Acting Area: min. 8 m x6 m. Black curtain settings (drappery setting) in the Italian way (3 entering wings)
- Lighting on a 24 circuits memory dimmer-board.
- Sound : Appropriate sound-system with Minidisc or CD (automatic stop).
- A detailed Technical Sheet is available and will be sent on time before the performance.